2018 WATER RAMP CAMP DATES AND INFO
WHO: Geared to all confident skiers who may or may not currently ski in a freestyle program. Athletes who can ski parallel but may not have gone off a jump before. Sapling Session athletes are welcome. Snowboarders are also welcome in this camp. Ages 9+
- Water Ramps, Trampoline, Zip Line, Mini Putt, Paddle boarding, Xman course and much more!
- 4 nights accommodation, 5 days coaching from FO's Coaches
- 3 meals per day
- Supervision from FO
- Adventure Pass at Horseshoe
- A great summer camp experience!
WHERE: Horseshoe Resort, 1101 Horseshoe Valley Road, Barrie Ontario,L4M 4Y8
Questions: firstname.lastname@example.org 416-238-7604 x 0
CFSA Licence Required:
An active CANFREE 1 & 2 Licence for the 2018/2019 season is required. This licence will cover all FO events and programs for the 2018/2019 season. You can renew and obtain your CFSA licences here: http://freestyleskiontario.goalline.ca/event-search.php?cat=46
2018 Water Ramp Passes
FOR PRICES AND INFO CLICK HERE
Summer Sapling Sessions
Sapling Sessions are held on throughout the Summer and focus on introducing young skiers to the fun and excitement that Freestyle Skiing has to offer. Our program aims to introduce and build air awareness skills for mogul, terrain park and half pipe skiers. Athletes will train on the Water Ramp and the Trampolines.
The Sapling Sessions target intermediate skiers ages 7 and up who want to improve their freestyle skills and have a blast while doing it. At Freestyle Ontario we value progression, creativity, fun and athletic development and ensure all participants' experience match these values.
If any of the following apply to you (or the person you are looking on behalf of), register for one, or all of Freestyle Ontario's upcoming sessions below!
- TBD Email email@example.com to be alerted when the dates are made public!
Who: Skiers 7+
- You want to learn how to learn tricks on the trampoline, how to safely get big air!
- You want to learn from Ontario's best coaches and athletes
- You're looking for a way to try out Freestyle Skiing
- You want to hone in on your skills and take it to the next step
- You want to be part of Ontario's best youth event series!
Sapling Sessions Daily Schedule
8:45 Check In
9:00 Trampoline Session
10:00 Water Ramp
1:00 Water Ramp
3:00 Pick up
Lunches are supervised but are not provided.
Coaching on Trampoline and Water Ramp 9-3
Water Ramp Pass
For more information, please email firstname.lastname@example.org